The contents of this website are copyrighted under the laws of the United States. Materials from the TheHeritageGroup.com website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of The Heritage Group. All material on this site is provided for informational purposes only.
Applicability of Content
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in the United States only. This site is operated in the State of California, United States of America, and The Heritage Group makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for TheHeritageGroup.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Heritage Group is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
To help us improve our policies and practices, please feel free to give us your feedback at any time.
Please submit, in writing via email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:
1241 State Street, San Diego, CA 92101. Thank you.